Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone 5s Fingerprint Scanner is a Privacy Violation, They Will Send Your Biometrics to the Corporation
Slavery 5.0? No! Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone 5s Fingerprint Scanner is a Privacy Violation, you are a free citizen, this country is not a prison facility.
From the country that brought you the NSA and citizen wire tapping… comes the new Iphone 5s fingerprint scanner! And the kicker here is you actually PAY to submit your fingerprints to them for their records. “Be a good slave and pay us to fingerprint you!” may be their motto.
Stand up for your personal liberties and basic rights as a non-criminal to not have to surrender your fingerprints to a corporation. Here is why.
The Iphone 5s fingerprint scanner is a violation of privacy, cloaked as a hip new feature. Apple is opening up a gateway to other devices, facilities, and establishments casually taking your finger print, and this is all part of the surveillance state.
Many people will say “If I don’t have anything to hid than why should I worry”? This is a flawed, passive stance, and your assuming your government is benign and will do nothing to harm you. Well please pull your heads out of your asses and see that the country we live in now is moving towards a police state.
If you can’t afford the $400 iphone 5s, ere are several reasons you may not want a private corporation holding on to your biometrics and fingerprints. When someone has your fingerprints, and billing info and call history, and affiliated data, they may be able to access your personal records, and it’s a step closer to building a prison system.
Boycott the Iphone 5s!
STOP REDFLEX POSTS
- Windows 10 is deleting pirated games and software – Video Proof September 27, 2015
- Newly Obtained Records Reveal Extensive Monitoring of E-ZPass Tags Throughout New York September 7, 2015
- Windows 10 devices sending encrypted telemetry to Redmond every time they open or close any locally-stored image file August 31, 2015
- Another Massive Privacy Issue on Facebook : Facebook canceled a student’s internship after he highlighted a August 17, 2015
- Thought Crime? “FACEBOOK MONITORS YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES AND PHOTOS FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, REPORTS THEM TO POLICE” August 10, 2015
|novusauto on Speeding Ticket Camera Company…|
|stopredflex on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|william cunningham on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|Jashan on Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone…|
|Mark Crawford on I didn’t join the marine…|