The government shutdown will end soon. Why? Because Americans are learning some very interesting, unauthorized lessons from it
1) War memorials do not exist for veterans, civilians, those killed or wounded. They exist as symbols that the government and corporations use to increase their power over us.
2) If the government funds any part of something, such as a public park, then the government claims to OWN it entirely.
3) People who make your life better (researchers, meteorologists, park rangers) are INESSENTIAL. People who make life worse (surveillance, military, anyone with a weapon) are ESSENTIAL.
4) Politicians of all stripes will fight over the bragging rights to a steaming pile of shit corporate handout.
5) Politicians are much more concerned to impress a tiny corps of lobbyists than 300M American citizens.
STOP REDFLEX POSTS
- Windows 10 is deleting pirated games and software – Video Proof September 27, 2015
- Newly Obtained Records Reveal Extensive Monitoring of E-ZPass Tags Throughout New York September 7, 2015
- Windows 10 devices sending encrypted telemetry to Redmond every time they open or close any locally-stored image file August 31, 2015
- Another Massive Privacy Issue on Facebook : Facebook canceled a student’s internship after he highlighted a August 17, 2015
- Thought Crime? “FACEBOOK MONITORS YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES AND PHOTOS FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, REPORTS THEM TO POLICE” August 10, 2015
|novusauto on Speeding Ticket Camera Company…|
|stopredflex on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|william cunningham on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|Jashan on Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone…|
|Mark Crawford on I didn’t join the marine…|