Red-Light Camera Scam: Judge Throws Out Tickets, Could Have Major Implications
“A Norfolk judge decided to throw out the red light camera ticket for an entire intersection. This could have major implications for the city, and others that have corrupt revenue generation.
“He didn’t believe it was fair, and acquitted me of the charges,” said David Butler.
Butler credits a story, ran on red-light cameras in Norfolk that showed how the city shortened yellow light times on the very day enforcement started.
Not only that but physicists investigated the cities lights and found them at some points to be impossible even to make it through the intersection legally during the yellow.
If drivers have a proper yellow light time, there should be no problem.”
STOP REDFLEX POSTS
- Windows 10 is deleting pirated games and software – Video Proof September 27, 2015
- Newly Obtained Records Reveal Extensive Monitoring of E-ZPass Tags Throughout New York September 7, 2015
- Windows 10 devices sending encrypted telemetry to Redmond every time they open or close any locally-stored image file August 31, 2015
- Another Massive Privacy Issue on Facebook : Facebook canceled a student’s internship after he highlighted a August 17, 2015
- Thought Crime? “FACEBOOK MONITORS YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES AND PHOTOS FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, REPORTS THEM TO POLICE” August 10, 2015
|novusauto on Speeding Ticket Camera Company…|
|stopredflex on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|william cunningham on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|Jashan on Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone…|
|Mark Crawford on I didn’t join the marine…|