Navy database tracks civilians’ parking tickets, fender-benders, raising fears of domestic spying
This is f##### up people wake up this is called spying on Americans.
“A parking ticket, traffic citation or involvement in a minor fender-bender are enough to get a person’s name and other personal information logged into a massive, obscure federal database run by the U.S. military.
The Law Enforcement Information Exchange, or LinX, has already amassed 506.3 million law enforcement records ranging from criminal histories and arrest reports to field information cards filled out by cops on the beat even when no crime has occurred.”
STOP REDFLEX POSTS
- Windows 10 is deleting pirated games and software – Video Proof September 27, 2015
- Newly Obtained Records Reveal Extensive Monitoring of E-ZPass Tags Throughout New York September 7, 2015
- Windows 10 devices sending encrypted telemetry to Redmond every time they open or close any locally-stored image file August 31, 2015
- Another Massive Privacy Issue on Facebook : Facebook canceled a student’s internship after he highlighted a August 17, 2015
- Thought Crime? “FACEBOOK MONITORS YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES AND PHOTOS FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, REPORTS THEM TO POLICE” August 10, 2015
|novusauto on Speeding Ticket Camera Company…|
|stopredflex on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|william cunningham on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|Jashan on Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone…|
|Mark Crawford on I didn’t join the marine…|