Facebook denies fresh allegation that it DOES collect the text you decided against posting
Facebook sold you out people. Voting next year may be a total charade, but you can vote with your actions, your speech, and how you spend your money. So cas your righteous vote today. Delete your facebook, and stop participating in a system that sold you our and it violating the general privacy of users and non-users.
Original source link:
Facebook collects all content that is typed into its website, even if it is not posted, a tech consultant has claimed.
In December 2013, it was reported that Facebook plants code in browsers that returns metadata every time somebody types out a status update or comment but deletes it before posting.
At the time, Facebook maintained that it only received information indicating whether somebody had deleted an update or comment before posting it, and not exactly what the text said.
However, Príomh Ó hÚigínn, a tech consultant based in Ireland, has claimed this is not the case after inspecting Facebook’s network traffic through a developer tool and screencasting software.
‘I realised that any text I put into the status update box was sent to Facebook’s servers, even if I did not click the post button,’ he wrote on his blog yesterday.
Referring to the GIF he created below, he found that a HTTP post request was sent to Facebook each time he wrote out a status, containing the exact text he entered.
TAGS: operation jade helm 15 #operationjadehelm #news #world #NSA #redflex #LAPD #police #spy #news #tech #technology #tracking #redflex #sellout #violation #freedom #deletefacebook #privacy #marketing #bigdata #user #profile #capitalism #fascisim #neocons #ladder climbing #narcism #stocks #money #business #ticker
STOP REDFLEX POSTS
- Windows 10 is deleting pirated games and software – Video Proof September 27, 2015
- Newly Obtained Records Reveal Extensive Monitoring of E-ZPass Tags Throughout New York September 7, 2015
- Windows 10 devices sending encrypted telemetry to Redmond every time they open or close any locally-stored image file August 31, 2015
- Another Massive Privacy Issue on Facebook : Facebook canceled a student’s internship after he highlighted a August 17, 2015
- Thought Crime? “FACEBOOK MONITORS YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES AND PHOTOS FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, REPORTS THEM TO POLICE” August 10, 2015
|novusauto on Speeding Ticket Camera Company…|
|stopredflex on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|william cunningham on Red light cameras PROVEN dange…|
|Jashan on Boycott the Iphone 5s! Iphone…|
|Mark Crawford on I didn’t join the marine…|